- September 2016 – June/July 2017
- September 2017 – June/July 2018
(the dates are flexible)
Preferably 5 to 10 months
- Languages: English and/or German
- Primary Education and/or
- Maths and Science, IT and/or
- Arts and Crafts
16-20 hours of ‘school-based’ work per week (any time spent with pupils and any time spent on other work on behalf of the school, such as assisting with European projects or working with the local community)
- creating plurilingual environment
- teaching a foreign language (English or/and German)
- teaching one's own language and culture
- observing and supporting subject teachers
- planning and teaching subject lessons (CLIL)
- developing teaching materials
- participating in the school events
- organizing extra curricular activities for students
The school is open for any suggestions. The trainee's preferences will be taken into account before signing the final agreement.
- The certified fluency in English (FCE or equivalent / The University Transcript of Records / a recommendation letter).
- The knowledge of German or any other language will be appreciated.
- The basic knowledge of teaching methodologies.